Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By making using of the services available on www.betbigdollar.com or installing the software, you confirm that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions as set out on this page. In addition, you agree that non-compliance with any of the Terms and Conditions could lead to your account being closed, disqualification from any promotion, relinquishment of wins accrued and the possibility of taking legal action, should it be deemed necessary by Big Dollar Casino management.
Big Dollar Casino has a right to revise the Terms and Conditions with or without prior notice, at any time. You accept that the onus is on you to regularly check the Terms and Conditions for any amendments.
General Terms and Conditions
2. Account Creation
3. Account Details
5. Game Play and Service Interruptions
6. Intellectual Property
8. Payment and Withdrawal Details
10. Acceptable Use
11. Support and Complaints
12. Updating Terms
13. Bonus Terms
The terms and conditions contained in this contract represent the whole agreement with regards to the website. Anything not covered here, will be regarded as invalid and not legally binding between the casino and you.
You acknowledge that the casino services provided by Big Dollar Casino are for entertainment. You accept that your use of the casino services is done at your own risk and that any losses relating to the use of those services are your responsibility. In addition, you accept that you shall have no claim for any losses against the casino, its Directors, partners or employees.
2. Account Creation
Big Dollar Casino only accepts players over the age of 18 years or older, or players who have reached the legal age for online gambling as specified by the existing laws in the jurisdiction where the player resides. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that you are abiding by the existing laws and regulations regarding the age limit for online gambling, in the given jurisdiction.
2.2 Eligible Players
Employees and immediate family members of Big Dollar Casino and any company or entity associated to the casino in any way (distributors, affiliates, licensees, subsidiaries, media partners, retailers, wholesalers, advertising, promotion, or other agencies) are prohibited from taking part in any service or promotion offered by Big Dollar Casino.
3. Account Details
3.1 One Account
You are only allowed to register one account at Big Dollar Casino. You are only allowed to register one account per person, household, family, IP Address, household address, email address, credit card number or shared computer environment (example: a library, workplace, fraternity, university, or school). As part of the registration process, you must choose a valid email address as your account or sign-in name. The act of opening multiple accounts is forbidden, and the casino reserves the right to close all associated accounts. You acknowledge that winnings will only be paid to you if you have one account. In the event that the casino has found that you have more than one account, your winnings will be voided.
As part of the registration process, you will have to choose a password to log in to the site. A strong password with a combination of upper- and lower-case characters, special characters, and numbers is recommended. Please note, that it is your responsibility to ensure that your username and passwords are secure. Any use of the software application through your chosen username is your sole responsibility. Plus, any activity conducted through your account will stand if the correct password and username has been entered to access the site. Should you suspect someone of fraudulently using your Big Dollar Casino account, you must contact Customer Support immediately to change the password and take any other appropriate action.
3.3 Account Details
You are obliged to keep your personal details updated always. Should there be changes are made to the e-mail, phone number, address, form of payment or any contact or personal information used in the initial registration at Big Dollar Casino, please contact Customer Service to update.
3.4 Bank Details
Should you opt to make deposits using your Credit Cards, you will be required to submit verification documents before a withdrawal is processed; this includes a picture of you holding your ID. You accept that due to the documentation verification process, this can take up to 48 hours upon receipt of all correct documentation.
4.1 Our Policy
Big Dollar Casino considers the privacy of all Big Dollar Casino players as a high priority and therefore complies with all applicable data protection and privacy laws.
4.2 Marketing and Promotional Usage
Big Dollar Casino guarantees your anonymity, unless you agree to your nickname being used in promotional material (such as if you win a big progressive jackpot win or competition).
5. Game Play and Service Disruptions
5.1 No warranties
The Big Dollar Casino site, service and Software are provided on an "as seen" basis. The casino does not promise that the Services or Software will be always available continuously and in an operational state. There may be periods where access to the Services and/or Software are briefly suspended and without prior notice, in instances of maintenance or repair or for reasons outside of our control.
Big Dollar Casino will not be held liable for any disruptions due to technical reasons, internet connections, other telecommunication issues or failures outside of the casino’s control.
Please note that any malfunction voids all play and pays. In addition, you shall forfeit any winnings made due to game malfunctions or software error. In such an event, Big Dollar Casino shall void any winnings and be liable for your initial deposit only.
5.3 Ultimate Decision
Should you encounter a discrepancy between the results on the Big Dollar Casino gaming server and the results displayed on the computer or preferred device used, the results on our server shall be considered correct and final.
5.4 Connection Speed
Big Dollar Casino will not be responsible for any technical issues that cause a delay in a result such as slow network rates when playing games such as Live Dealer where other players may make decisions or decisions are needed to be made within a specific period.
Should you feel that there is a fault in the Big Dollar Casino software or on the website, you are advised to please contact Customer Support immediately and the casino management team will investigate as a highest priority.
5.6 Service Interruption
Where possible, though not obligated to, Big Dollar Casino shall give their players as much notice as possible should there need to be any disruption our service. In addition, the casino shall endeavour to resume the service as quickly as possible.
5.7 Max Bet
The maximum bet amount allowed with match bonus funds derived from a deposit is ₹500 on slots and / or 20% of the Deposited Amount on Live Casino games.
Free Spins / Free Credits are allowed up to 10% of the free money amount
You acknowledge that exceeding the max bet amount could result in your winnings being forfeited. See Bonus Terms and Conditions
5.8 Site and Content Changes
Big Dollar Casino may make changes to its content and website without the need to notify you. We will not be liable for any loss suffered due to these changes.
6. Intellectual Property
6.1 Intellectual property rights
Big Dollar Casino, or any derivative of it are registered trademarks, service marks and/or trade names of the casino, its subsidiaries, licensors or any associated companies. All material used by Big Dollar Casino, including but not limited to its unique software, images, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio, graphics, pictures, text or any other intellectual property are owned by the Casino – players do not have rights to anything created for or by Big Dollar Casino. All materials are protected by copyright and may not be used unless explicit written consent is provided by Big Dollar Casino.
Any material(s) obtained from Big Dollar Casino are automatically void if counterfeited, reproduced, forged, mutilated, tampered with, or altered in any way. All materials submitted for prize claims are the property of Big Dollar Casino and will not be returned. Liability for materials obtained from Big Dollar Casino containing any error is limited to replacement.
7.1 Limitation of Liability
Big Dollar Casino will not force players to honour any obligation other than what is provided for by the Terms and Conditions as stipulated here. Similarly, players cannot force the casino to honour any obligation outside the parameters of our rules and regulations.
Big Dollar Casino, together with its partners, directors, officers, media, promotions, or other affiliated agencies, as well as licensees, distributors or any employees or any other affiliated entities, are indemnified from all costs, liabilities, damages, or expenses that may arise from any player's use of this casino’s software or any other service, or promotional activity.
7.2 Force Majeure
Big Dollar Casino will not be held responsible or accountable for any lack of performance of our commitments covered in this contract that are caused by events outside of our reasonable control.
7.3 Promise to pay
You will be accountable for any losses, expenses or other costs incurred by Big Dollar Casino without constraint because of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
7.4 Links and content
Big Dollar Casino shall not be liable for any damage which may be caused to the player by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the Internet or content linked to or from www.betbigdollar.com
Big Dollar Casino recommends that you always have the appropriate level of protection on the device and or system used, and it shall be your responsibility to protect yourself.
8. Payment and Withdrawal Details
Please note, you must meet wagering requirements before withdrawing any bonus or winnings connected to it. See Bonus Terms and Conditions for more information on wagering requirements.
All players who make a deposit, must wager the deposit amount at least once. Eg: If a player deposits ₹500, the player will need to place bets totalling ₹500 on any game. Should a withdrawal be requested before 1x wagering has been achieved the casino reserves the right to apply a 20% processing fee on the withdrawal.
8.2 Credit Checks
Big Dollar Casino and our designated agents may investigate any real account holder's credit worthiness should it be deemed necessary. This is to the benefit, and for the protection of, the casino and the individual player.
8.3 Minimum Withdrawals
A minimum transaction value of ₹500 applies to all withdrawals.
Players who have never made a deposit at the casino, may only make a withdrawal on any Bonus, Free Spins or Loyalty Points once a real deposit of ₹500 has been made. The deposit made will not be combined with the withdrawal amount, but rather placed in the player's account once the withdrawal has been paid out.
8.4 Max Weekly Withdrawals
Players may withdraw a maximum amount of ₹250 000 a day.
Should you withdraw over ₹1 million in a 30-day period, the casino reserves the right to pay you in instalments.
If you attempt to withdraw more than the max withdrawal amount mentioned above: only the maximum amount permitted will be processed, and any amount over the maximum will then be returned into your casino account.
Should funds requested for withdrawal be returned to your account in this manner the casino will not be held liable for any sort of delay in the availability of your returned funds or new wagering requirements in the case of an active bonus.
Funds are drawn from your casino account and assigned to the account selected for payment as soon as the transaction has been completed.
8.5 Withdrawal Requirements
You are requested to make use of banking methods that are valid and, in your name, when withdrawing and depositing funds to and from your casino account.
All players who make a deposit, with a bonus, must wager the required amount before any withdrawal will be processed. Please see General Bonus Terms and Conditions.
Withdrawals will be paid into your preferred withdrawal banking method.
8.6 Multiple Account Transfers
The transferring funds between different accounts is strictly prohibited.
8.7 Financial Establishment
Big Dollar Casino is not a financial institution and therefore no interest will be paid on deposits into your account.
Big Dollar Casino does not provide any Tax or legal advice regarding local laws or taxation requirements.
You are solely responsible for the payment of any or all local taxes, payable in your jurisdiction relating to any prize winnings or withdrawals made in relation to your account at Big Dollar Casino.
9.1 Terms and Conditions
Big Dollar Casino offers a wide range of bonuses, promotions, offers and competitions to its players, the specifics of these are covered in the General Bonus Terms and Conditions.
By playing at Big Dollar Casino, you confirm that you have read and agree to the General Bonus Terms and Conditions, Tournaments, Competitions and Promotions, as well as the Terms and Conditions that govern any specific promotions at Big Dollar Casino.
Please be sure to always read the specific Bonus Terms and Conditions regarding any bonus or promotion.
9.2 Right to Revoke
Big Dollar Casino reserves the right to withdraw or suspend any tournament, competition, promotion, bonus, loyalty program or any of its associated benefits. This is at the sole discretion of casino management.
All bonuses and promotions offered on Big Dollar Casino are designed to enhance your gaming experience, though at times Big Dollar Casino, at its sole discretion, may limit the eligibility of certain players to bonuses or promotions.
In addition, to the specific requirements of that bonus or promotion all offers are limited to one person, e-mail address, mobile phone number, credit card, computer, and family household.
9.4 Promotional Offer Withdrawals
If you accept a bonus that has wagering requirements and attempt to request a withdrawal before the promotions wagering requirements have been met, Big Dollar Casino reserves the right to deduct the bonus amount and winnings connected to the bonus.
9.5 Progressive Slots
No winnings on progressive slots will be honoured if you have an active bonus.
Any bonus stays active while there is a balance within the account that has been accrued using a bonus or is in any way tied to a bonus where wagering has been met. The balance needs to be withdrawn from the account in total or forfeited by the player for the bonus to be considered non active. Any wagering on a player account will be tied to an active bonus's terms and conditions.
9.6 Loyalty Points
Loyalty points will only be awarded to depositing players.
10. Acceptable Use
10.1 Acceptable use
Big Dollar Casino provides services for recreational and lawful activities only. Where Big Dollar Casino believes that its service is being used for activities outside of these parameters, you will agree to fully comply with any investigation that is undertaking into any of the below actions:
Player accounts at Big Dollar Casino are not to be used for:
· Any type of fraudulent actions, such as game manipulation, payment fraud, provision of false personal data.
· Any illegal activity such as but not limited to (funding of terrorism or other criminal activities, money laundering, identity fraud).
· Multiple Account Strategies
· Players may not make use of robots, software, or any automated system to play any of the games on Big Dollar Casino.
· Using financial institutions under different names and identities to those that are registered with Big Dollar Casino.
· Allowing your account and or personal details to be used to open accounts – that will not be used by you.
· Cheating, suspicious or pattern behaviour of any sort shall result in the forfeiture of all balances in your account.
· Opposite betting or collusion with other account holders.
· Chargeback or voids from your deposit method or bank.
10.2 Account Locking and Closure
10.2.1 Account Locking and Investigations
Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns described in 10.1 and within the General Bonus Terms and Conditions, should the casino deem that irregular game play has occurred; the casino reserves the right to withhold any balance (to cover any losses or fees incurred), stop any pending withdrawals, suspend your account and/or confiscate all winnings. You agree to assist Big Dollar Casino fully with any investigation.
Should Big Dollar Casino conclude any investigation with the knowledge that a player has breached or engaged in any activity covered in 10.1 or the General Bonus Term and Conditions, Big Dollar Casinoreserves the right to close your account.
If it’s found that you have participated in any illegal activity Big Dollar Casino is under no obligation to refund any balances and shall report such activity to the relevant authorities, financial institutions, credit card companies or other online service providers. Big Dollar Casino will not allow any future interactions with you. Where deemed appropriate Big Dollar Casino may also prompt legal action.
10.3 Account constraints
Big Dollar Casino may revoke the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer.
If a player is found to have infringed on the General Bonus Terms or terms of a specific promotional offer, the players bonus and any winnings associated with that bonus will be removed.
If player is found to have breached any of the terms above, the player will be regarded as ineligible for future promotions.
11. Support and Complaints
11.1 Customer Service
Our friendly and efficient support team are available 24/7 to help you with any question or queries that you many have.
11.2 Customer Complaints
If you have a complaint, claim or dispute regarding the outcome of any activity at Big Dollar Casino you will need to submit your complaint to [email protected], in writing, within 3 months of the issue arising.
Please note that the decision of Big Dollar Casino management will be final and binding.
12. Updating Terms
Big Dollar Casino reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions with or without prior notice at any time. The onus is on the player to regularly check the Terms and Conditions for any amendments.
12.2 No Partnership
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be interpreted as Big Dollar Casino entering any commercial relationship with players be it an agency, JV or partnership of any type.
The terms and conditions can’t be transferred or licensed to anyone else.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
Below is all there is to know about Big Dollar Casino’s bonuses.
· Bonuses Types Explained
· Welcome Bonuses
· General Bonus Terms and Conditions
· Game Play Contributions
· Advantage Play
Big Dollar Casino offers players a range of different bonus, Welcome bonuses for new players and regular promotions for existing players.
· Deposit / Match Bonuses
· Free Credits
· Free Spins
· Bonus Spins
Below is a quick overview of what each bonus means to players:
Match Bonuses are offers that involve players making a deposit to trigger a bonus amount. The amount of bonus will depend on the % offered and how much a player deposit.
There will be a min deposit value needed to trigger the bonus.
Free Credits are given to players without the need to make a deposit, these will be given in the form of a bonus amount.
Free Credits come with a maximum withdrawal amount (see term 9 of the General Bonus terms below).
Free Spins are credited without the need for a deposit and offered on a specific game for players to play, when the game is loaded players can choose to play the spins now, play them later or decline them.
All winnings from Free Spins will be credited to the players bonus balance.
Free Spins come with a maximum withdrawal amount (see term 7 of the General Bonus terms below).
Bonus Spins are the same as Free Spins but to trigger them players will need to have made a qualifying deposit (please check the specifics of the offer for the minimum deposit amount).
Welcome Bonus Terms (₹80,000 Bonus Package)
Welcome Bonus 1: 100% Match Bonus up to ₹20,000 + 20 Free Spins on Cricket Fever on your first deposit.
Welcome Bonus 2: 50% Match Bonus up to ₹40,000 on your second deposit.
Welcome Bonus 3: 100% Match Bonus up to ₹20,000 on your third deposit.
1. This offer is only available to new customers at Big Dollar Casino Casino.
2. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new Account being registered. If you choose to accept this offer, you will need to claim each bonus before depositing, provided these are made within 7 days of your new Account being registered.
3. You will need to make three separate deposits to receive all three bonuses and the minimum deposit required for each is ₹700.
4. To withdraw each bonus and any winnings associated with it, you need to wager an amount equal to sixty (60) times the applicable bonus granted.
5. Play on certain games will contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirements. See the ‘Game Contributions’ section below.
6. This offer is only valid to the person who registers the Real Account and makes a deposit into it using one of the eligible methods. The offer is not transferable.
7. This offer may not be claimed in conjunction with any other promotions currently offered by Big Dollar Casino and is subject to on-going review. Big Dollar Casino reserves the right to amend this bonus offer at any time, including no longer offering this promotion.
8. General Bonus Terms and Conditions apply.
General Bonus Terms and Conditions
1. Wagering requirements apply to all bonuses. Unless stated in the specific terms of a given bonus offer, the applicable bonus must be wagered forty (40) times the value of the bonus granted.
2. Different games contribute to wagering requirements at different rates. Please see the Game Contributions section below.
3. Unless otherwise stated in the terms of an individual offer, all bonuses are valid for 7 days after the point of activation. If any associated wagering for the bonus hasn’t been met within the 7-day period, the current bonus balance maybe be removed from the account.
4. Bonuses are only permitted once per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number or shared computer environment (example: a library, workplace, fraternity, university, or school). Big Dollar Casino Casino reserves the right to void all winnings and play should this term be disregarded.
5. Any additional bonuses allocated will have wagering requirements that will be added to any existing wagering requirements outstanding on your bonus balance.
6. All no deposit free bonus/free games/free spins expire after 7 days.
7. The maximum that can be withdrawn from a no deposit free bonus/free games/free spins is ₹3000.
8. The maximum bet amount allowed with match bonus funds derived from a deposit is ₹500 on slots and / or 20% of the Deposited Amount on Live Casino games.
9. Free Spins / Free Credits are allowed up to 10% of the free money amount.
10. You acknowledge that exceeding the max bet amount could result in your winnings being forfeited.
11. All Free Spins / Free Credit offers come with a 100x wagering requirement.
12. Free or Bonus Spins cannot be exchanged for Free Casino Credits.
13. Free or Bonus Spins are credited to your account, by adding the bonus code and can be played by loading the game referenced in the promotion, where you will be presented with an option to claim the spins.
14. All accounts are reviewed for advantage play, as described in the Advantage Play section below.
Wagering Requirements and Game Contributions
All welcome offers come with a 60x wagering of the bonus value to be converted to cash:
Welcome Offer (₹80,000 welcome bonus)
Retention offers 40x wagering contribution
These are offers that you’ll receive once you’ve taken your first three welcome bonuses or post your first 7 days of having an account with us.
|Contribution %||If you wagered ₹1000 what would it contribute||Games|
|100%||₹1000||Slots, Scratchcard and Keno|
|50%||₹500||Roulette + Game Shows+ Casino War+ Caribbean Stud Poker + Lightning Dice + Andar Bahar + Teen Patti|
|25%||₹250||SicBo + Side Bet City|
|10%||₹100||Craps+ Extreme Texas Hold'em +Baccarat+ Three Card Poker+ Triple Card Poker|
|5%||₹50||BlackJack + 2 Hand Casino Hold'em + Casino Hold'em + Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker + Ultimate Texas Hold'em|
To allow us to continue offering these promotions, we have a zero-tolerance policy on activity which is aimed at taking advantage of our offers. If any advantage play occurs, we will stop any further bonuses, promotions and/or offers and remove the bonus balance from these and/or linked accounts.
Examples of advantage play include:
1. Multiple account strategy / proxy account strategy.
2. If You have arrived from a website which promotes gambling in a manner in violation of these terms.
3. Using a VPN or masking IP address.
4. Artificially manipulating affiliate CPAs or revenue share.
5. Using more than one account to claim multiple bonuses.
6. Two tier betting (where large bets are placed on high variance outcomes, before switching to normal variance outcomes to clear wagering requirements).
7. Decreasing your stake amount by 60% or more after a large win (5x value of your last deposit or more) for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements while a bonus is still active. E.g., Winning ₹100 on any spin including a double up and reducing your stake amount to ₹50 or less.
8. Moving from a low weighted game (25% wagering contribution or less) to a higher weighted contribution game (70% or more) after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements. For example, but not limited to placing bets on roulette and then after a win moving your game play to slots to clear wagering.
9. You place at least one bet on any game that has a weighting of 20% or less towards wagering, the resulting win is 100% more than the corresponding stake and you move your original stake and winnings to a game weighted at 100% in order to meet wagering requirements.
10. Game rounds and game features triggered with bonus funds must be played through whilst a bonus is active. Players are not permitted to delay completion of game rounds or game features until after the wagering requirement for that bonus has been met, and/or they have deposited new funds. If such activity is identified, the player agrees that their bonus and/or any associated winnings may be voided at the discretion of Casino Management.
11. When playing with a no-deposit bonus in your account, if you bet more than 10% of the bonus amount in a single bet, spin or round, your bonus and winnings may be voided.
Big Dollar Casino considers all the above Terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.